Thursday, July 2, 2009

I got a job!!!! Shoutout 2 da big homie God...

Ruby Tuesday Pictures, Images and Photos

So I was on Craigslist..looking for jobs just like I do everyday ..I saw they were hiring..I told my friends..turned out Danielles roomate's boyfriend works there..BETT thats one connect. Keep in mind I have done 23 applications and have only got one call back and that was Bank of America..we couldn't work it out though.So now a days everything looks grim..I was thinking of just volunteering and giving up on the job.But I told myself I could never give up. Anyways I walk up there dressed shirt and tie slacks all that shit..

Go up to Ruby Tuesdays and it turns out that the host dosen't speak must English..Im like ok..thats a little weird you hire someone to just be able to talk to people..and she can barely do that. Anyways I fill out the application and the manager comes up to me and talks to me. He asks have I ever worked in a high end restaurant..I told him I was a server at Ikea..but thats a little different (I just made ice cream cones and grilled hot dogs :/) ..he tells me hes not looking for a server. Im like so.....what are you looking 4?? He was like sales people..I was like I have been in retail for a while ..I can sell anything.He said Can you sell snow to eskimos? I said I can sell salt to a slug

More small talk..he tells me to come in 2morrow to show me around ...Damn Im ceised like shit right now..i get hyped when we talk $$$ ..I have never been unemployed for this long..over a month?..I usually get jobs in like 2 weeks..I dont know how the older folk do it. Being unemployed for 6 months and beyond..thats crazy. Im a hustler..so If it came to that..best believe Ima figure some way to get money...Legally or Illegally..lmao.

No comments: