Thursday, July 24, 2008

Devin the dude...underground GOAT


i'm just gonna get some head for a minute or two... 
she came through the door, put her shoes on the floor and... 
on that big brass bed i throwed her, bitch never saw such a dick that i showed her. 
i put her over then i told her to control her voice, she had no problem bitch had a pussy hole of a horse. 
i opened it up, i stuck my dick in, she caught her wind and said "huh aaah", looked at me and said "D, do you love me not?" 
i said "biiitch, what are you smoking, your pussy ain't no better than the rest" and kept stroking. 
she started crying, but still she kept her legs open, steady wishing and hopin' that she could be mrs coplin, bitch your crazier than you look, go wipe that cum out your nose, cause you're nothing but 40 hundred croff snatchin hoe who... 
tried to sell me some pussy, but no, you ain't gonna sell no pussy to me x2 

she said she love me, i'm the only nigga that can make her left thigh shake, 
she want that money, that ice that she strife, let me get that cake.... 

No comments: