Saturday, April 4, 2009

When NBA players try to rap..The Good The Bad..and The Ugly.

Jason Kidd.
"Who the hell said being a KIDD aint easy???" lmao.never again.


Isiah Rider
"Went and got my folks and we started folkin." WOMP.WOMP.


Rasheed Wallace
"You know Im going all out like a soldier without a vest"


Chris Webber...all the rappers being groupies make Chris Webber feel like he can actually flow sumthin serious.
I dont even have any quotables to make fun of ..the shit was just horrible. SMH



...Kobe Bryant.mayyyynnnee ooo man.the only thing good about this one is he rapped in italian.other then that it was horrible.everything.him rapping ..him having tyra banks on the hook.Maybe it was a secret plan by Shaq..like hmmm lemme ceise Kobe to start rapping so that he could embarrass himself in front of everyone lol.
HOOK (2x)
[Tyra Banks]
K-O-B-E, I L-O-V-E you
I believe you are very fine
If you give me one chance, I promise to love you
And be with you forever more


Allen Iverson-40 Bars.
"VA's Finest" goes hard on this track. lol..it really makes u believe that Allen Iverson is god damn Frank Lucas or something. saying stuff like..
Everybody stay fly get money kill and fuck bitches
I'm hittin anything in plain view for my riches
VA's finest fillin up ditches, when niggaz turn to bitches


Ron Artest- Haterz.
"I used to smoke before games to release the pain" Just because your from queens and u see Nas and 50 blow up DOES NOT MEAN U SHOULD GET A MIC...lol at him dissing Matt Laurer from NBC and David Stern and NBA.


SHAQ. Last but not least.Probably the only nba player who was iight and actually went platinum with his cd.(DONT ASK ME HOW LMAO)


No comments: