Friday, May 1, 2009

I cant wait for Game 7!

Photobucket

This Chicago Vs Boston series has had everything that you want in it. Trash talking, Clutch shots, Posterizing Dunks, Point guards putting up record breaking numbers, and even players who have never been heard of are stepping up and being unlikely heros.

When Jordan was playing the motto "I love this game" was embedded in my brain. Him battling the stomach flu in Game 5 to beat the Utah Jazz is something I will always remember. But in the last couple of years I felt the NBA was slipping. I wasn't as interested to watch games as I was before. But this year I knew something would be different.

To be completely honest I knew the playoffs this year would be incredible. I saw the matchups and the rosters. But I had no idea it would be this crazy. I missed game 6 yesterday, and it seems as if Game 7 is something that even the blind will watch tomorrow night. Here's the highlights if you missed it.

No comments: