Wednesday, June 24, 2009

THE EVENTS OF YESTERDAY...6-23-09..I CANT MAKE THIS UP!!

Yesterday Im chilling outside talking to my best friend/next door neighbor Danielle..this is at like 11 pm..just cooling it talking to each other..that random shit..and I see a car pull up to my crib and 4 niggas walk out and walk to my house ..im like Photobucket?? niggas tryna jump me out here?? FUck that..so I walk over to my crib ready like Ima get one of these niggas before I go down.Punched Pictures, Images and Photos

Turns out to be my niggas ..who came thru and was lookin for a place to smoke..Photobucket Random?? Very..I was like nah...cuz everybody is home ...so they just light up in front of my house..start hitting the J's ..and im like damn this is some good ass weed..(side note..i used 2 smoke alot when i went to odu but i stopped when i came home) and I know its some good ass weed cuz it feels like a shotgun hit my chest and I start tripping ..u kno doin that lil shit likePhotobucketlol..so we start cooling it ..just talkin bout random shit for like an hour or so. When Danielle and I were talking earlier a Fox came out of nowhere and just came 10 feet away from us and stared at us . ..So it just stares at us for like 20 seconds..and we are chillin like ..do we run or just chill....newayz it goes away.SO newayz all of us are chillin after smokin..and out of nowhere this fuckin fox comes back...everybody hops in the whip..a 5 seat whip..it was 6 of us..so Im the only nigga outside and this fox comes in the middle of the street and just looks at me like Photobucket

I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A SIGN..CUZ NO FOX JUST STARES AT U TWICE..FOR NO FUCKIN REASON...so..WHEN I FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT SHIT MEANS..Ill get back to yal..lol.