Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WHY CANT I FIND A FUCKIN JOB!

Ok today I did my 15th job application..yes you heard right..15th. Photobucket I have went to D.C. looking for jobs..and random places in MD i wouldn't even let my child work at(if I had one). One of the issues is that I have worked since I was 15 and all the jobs I have held have paid me more then $9 and hour. Well except for Macy's and that was 8.75 ..it was a winter break job...so they worked the shit out of me so I was straight with it. Newayz..all the jobs in my area in PG County are jobs that dont pay much..and I cant survive on these low paying jobs. Kohls was talkin about starting at like 7 dollars.. I was like Those crazy Japanese people.... Pictures, Images and Photos Becuz there is a certain amount of money I need to make so I can pay my school tuition, pay $ to my parents ..and just regular money to survive. Most of my experience is retail as a cashier so I have applied at a rack of different stores..I have been a admin assistant before..so I sent out my resume to some offices..I even applied to a hospital..at this point in time ..Im sitting here waiting for these jobs to call me back..after 3 weeks of waiting Im really losing patience..Im not used to waiting this long for a job and I like $$$ way too much to be sittin on my ass..this shit got me crazy Pictures, Images and Photos so pray for me ....cuz this job isn't a want..its a need.

No comments: